Wednesday 17 November 2010

I'm Bruno Mars-ified

I don't think I need to introduce who the heck Bruno Mars is cause I'm sure everyone know the guy who sing the oh so famous single Just the Way You Are. Slap yourself please if you don't have a clue who is he, shame on you! And I bet every girls out there love him cause Bruno Mars sings all the songs a girl wants to hear ♡ Am I right? Am I right? Say yes!


#1 Grenade;


If my body was on fire,
Ooh, you'd watch me burn down in flames.
You said you loved me, you're a liar, 'cause you never,
ever, EVER did, baby ♫ ♪


#2 The lazy song;

Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything ♫ ♪

P/S: Thanks to Dori Lukey who introduce this LAZY song to me (;

#3 Who Is;


I Know I'm not perfect
But at the end of the day
Who is ?
She wanted someone thats perfect
Well, okay
But can you tell me Who is? ♫ ♪

#4 Talking To The Moon;


Do you ever hear me calling?
Cause every night
I'm talking to the moon
Still trying to get to you ♫ ♪

He's indeed one of the sexiest men alive cause he sings so well, you can fall asleep just by listening to his songs *swoooooooon* How I wish someone can sing like him to me everynight *hint hint* HAHAHA Anyways, it's such a waste that there are no music videos for these songs yet. I've been searching up and low in Youtube but I can only get these cheapskate one T___T I'll appreciate if you made at least a little effort to play one of these songs heh



♥ Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca Entry Eddy Ezally ! Sila Beri Comment and Like la Kalau Suka ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...