Tuesday 13 April 2010

keep holding on

I'm falling off the edge of the cliff but I'm still holding on. For you babe. All for you. These emotions ain't getting to my head. Trust me, i believe this loneliness won't last long. You'll feel my body against yours soon, i promise. This long winding road ain't easy, no it ain't. But its the path we gotta take to spend the rest of our lives with each other. And this reason is enough for me to take and scrap anything that might come in my way. For you babe, I'll hold on. For as long as it takes.

I am willing to wait for a day, a week, a month, a year, a decade, all my life, as long as you promise me you'll spend the rest of your life with me.
♥ Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca Entry Eddy Ezally ! Sila Beri Comment and Like la Kalau Suka ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...