Monday 5 April 2010

When the dreams come true??

When the dreams come true
do we still need to sleep?
Just because what's in the sky blue
is really deep.

When the dreams come to reality
do we still need to imagine?
Just because flying high around the city
now is easy all of the sudden.

I ask you again, my friend
do we still need to close our eyes?
Just because all God sent
are beautiful and nice.

When the dreams come true
I don't want to sleep...
but how long can I last?
Just because my eyes are tired
my soul are tired
people are tired
I am tired
and I am listening to them

Kahlil Gib-ran: "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
or should I do what old people said, "Those who lose dreaming are lost."
But really I don't want ending up like Hamlet: "For in the sleep of death, what dreams may come."

You know my friend?
When the dreams come true
I am dreaming of the dreams.



♥ Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca Entry Eddy Ezally ! Sila Beri Comment and Like la Kalau Suka ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...