Saturday 22 May 2010

i believe

it was yesterday, i talked crap...again...
ohh, why can't i get this over with?!!

i laughed it off during lunch...

and everytime, with different people, i will get different perspectives...

yet, stubborn me never listens..

i ended up following - whatever makes me happy~~~lalalalalala...

obviously, my brain and my heart are not aligned...need to have a reality check every now and then...

i keep changing my mind...but, i act nonchalantly...

i am complex...Allah understands me...and He, the Only One who knows...
ifs are of no concern...since He wills everything..

i still believe...that's what matters...

my problem should not be a problem...i created them to pass time...huuuuu...
that's how i gotten myself into unnecessary misery...

i like a saying from a friend:
kalu ikutkan, semua orang ade problem...tapi, janganlah menyusahkan orang...

luckily, i think most of my problems only trouble me...dear friends will keep on listening - thank you :) but, at the end of the day, i need to rescue myself...this is my beautiful life...

i listens well too...and so, i realized how ungrateful and selfish i am all this while...i fail to see the great many things i possess...

it is true then - Allah is the Most Fair...

nobody's perfect - in certain aspects, you might be OK...accordingly, there will be lackings in other aspects too...

living life is indeed a test...He'll examine in the Hereafter...subhanallah...

lately, i keep on reminding myself of death - this will ensure we behave humbly...insyaAllah...
♥ Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca Entry Eddy Ezally ! Sila Beri Comment and Like la Kalau Suka ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...