Friday 21 May 2010

i shine...ya Allah, thank you...

rabbighfirlii (Tuhanku, ampuni aku)
warhamnii (sayangi aku)
wajburrnii (tutuplah aib-aibku)
warfaa'nii (angkatlah darjatku)
warzuqnii (berilah aku rezeki)
wahdinii (berilah aku petunjuk)
wa'aafinii (sihatkanlah aku)
wa'fu'annii (ampuni aku)

it's been awhile...i'm adjusting to my hardworking self...i've been caught up with soooo many things...some at my best and some at my worst..restless...ohh my...

am discovering a new me too...actually, not new...i'm living it for sooo long - it has become chronic...haha...

close friends 'see' me...yeay...yeay...thanks honeykins - you know who you are *wink*wink*

am i rational?!! now, yess...my mood is sunny...i always believe people can read emotions...interpretation-wise will be different...should i care?!! NO...

but, i care...haa...sooo soooo me...my weakness yet to be resolved...

i've figure out too that my weakness is i let myself think i have weaknesses...instead of other merry merry things that i should be grateful for...

i shine...ya Allah, thank you...

i never unlove and i never love enough...a lover i am...ohh... i love...i love...

i'm hiding under a strong shell...this shell shields me...

the tender, fragile, innocent me...
♥ Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca Entry Eddy Ezally ! Sila Beri Comment and Like la Kalau Suka ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...