Monday 10 May 2010

pissed to the max

All I did was just post a video on the last post
and post the last post on 
Innit
and used the chatbox there to like ask people to check the freakish video out

and people start danging me
if u have no idea whats dang
its like a system where where when people
HATES
your 
guts post

and all i did
was just happily asked people check the post out
and the world of Innit taught me a valuable lesson
just as when u ask people to check your post
u get hated, instantly
people like start danging you

I'm just trying to gain some "status" in the blogging world here


I'm trying


To express
What I supress


To reveal
What I hide


To show
What I've got in me


But, 
No one cares
I'm okay with that


Just,
Don't hate me


I've found 
blogging
As a world where I can escape to,
From hate,
Hate in the real world


But,
I've failed
Hate still creeps back
Creeps in
Into this very world which I actually felt safe


A sense of security
Is non-existent for me
yet


I thought,
I would be safe
I would be happy

I would be appreciated
I would be able to be me


I'm trying,
to be
me

..............................................................................

emo enough?
good
at least I'm known for being super emo

♥ Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca Entry Eddy Ezally ! Sila Beri Comment and Like la Kalau Suka ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...