Tuesday 13 July 2010

i am emo after all


I'm emo
Inside.

The thing is there is just so much emotion pent up in me
So much
anger
frustration
hurt
betrayal

you name it.

The thing is,
I do not know how to express them anymore.
I can't cry anymore
I do not now how
It's like the clown make up is permeanant.

I just can't look sad.

Maybe its just that I do not want people to feel my pain.
My pain is for me
And me only


I do not want people to feel my pain
I hated seeing people cry
Might as well not cry myself.

I want them to be happy.

In order for that to happen,
I need not let them know the pain inside.

I just have to hide it
and wait for it to slowly fade away.
Thats all.

Its kinda emo actually
In fact, I think of just putting a smile on my face.
A permeanant one
like joker's..

lol

They say it feels better to just let it all out.

But I feel
Seeing people not being hurt is good enough
seeing people happy
is good enough.
I can't cry anymore.

i'm always smiling


♥ Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca Entry Eddy Ezally ! Sila Beri Comment and Like la Kalau Suka ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...