Sunday 4 July 2010

Friendship benchmark

bee, ade orang ajak kite kawan biase...tapi, kite kawan x biase ngan die...
ooo...bis tu awak kawan biase macam mane?!
hurmm...
awak tau ke die kawan biase macam mane? maybe 'benchmark' die x same ngan awak...
haah...itu kite x tau lah...

and then, i was silent for a long, long time...thinking...

i have never come across this interesting thought...now that it has popped up, it makes me realized that i don't have kawan biase because i can't properly defined (as in benchmarking) the term 'biase'...

i guess i treat each of my friends differently in my own special way...all of you are special and dear to me OK...

indeed i am truly grateful i have special people around me...yeay...alhamdulillah...

oh yaa...to all my special friends - i don't mind to be your kawan biase or kawan tak biase as long as (i hope) whenever you hear my name anywhere, anytime; somehow i cross your mind and you will smile and say,"hey, he's my friend!"

and don't expect biase to come from me yaa...yes...i can be your kawan biase (applicable to all) but none of you are my kawan biase...remember all of you are my kawan-kawan tak biase...

please do what friends do best - be a good friend...a good friend accepts a good friend the way he/she is...

eddy ialah begini...

eddy sayang kawan-kawan tak biase eddy semuanya :)

♥ Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca Entry Eddy Ezally ! Sila Beri Comment and Like la Kalau Suka ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...